Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 23, 2012

Cough Cough


We're all sick as dogs over here. I actually put a little makeup on yesterday only for it to disappear 30 minutes later - funny how that happens with a bad cold, huh? I'm just saying, I could have REALLY done a number on that ol' Kleenex brand campaign that my friend Courtney just did that can be seen in many of the magazines out right now. Do you hear me HEARST?? Wink.


It was definitely one of those mornings where I fantasized that someone would take over all my duties and I could just stay in bed til noon. I don't really get those days anymore. These two make sure of that.


Like how they cooperated for this picture? With their demanding bellies, inquisitive questions, and like I shared here on facebook, toys everywhere - I stay busy. And then there's my husband, friends and family, and of course this blog. Such is my blessed life though, you know? Really, I'm not complaining.

So, in true Chassity fashion I'm going to eat my way through this cold. I think I'll make this fig & brie rosemany grilled cheese sandwhich (only I'll use regular bread instead of pound cake...).


By the way, do you read MacKenzie's blog? It's filled with the most amazing grilled cheese recipes. Anyway, for dinner I might just whip up this soup. Bacon, sausage, potatoes, kale. Oh, and cheese. Sign me up.


Hey, thanks for all the Joss & Main sale support. You guys are the best - checking it out, sending me messages, spreading the word... Good friends. 

12 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

Get better soon Mama! This is my favorite time of year minus the nasties that go around. Loooooove to eat my way through illness too!

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

Feel better soon! It's definitly going around right now. That grilled cheese looks delicious.

Xo-L
simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

I made that soup last weekend - it is fantastic! Hope you feel better soon.

Lily said...

Hope you feel better...Im sure that grilled cheese will help :)

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Unknown said...

I may just be making that soup tonight too!

Unknown said...

Feel better soon!! <3 xx

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Booooo! That totally sucks, I hate being sick, but *especially* when the little bugs are sick, too! )c: Yeah, no one comes to mama's rescue! Hope you're indulging in that fabulous smorgasbord of yummies and feeling back to your fabulous self soon!!! (c:

Unknown said...

Hey Visit Your Blog Content So Awesome Keep it Up

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Feel better!
Isn’t That Charming.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Hoping you all are feeling better and I hope you made that rosemary grilled cheese sandwich, looks and sounds amazing!

Unknown said...

You should make those Hawaiian roll Ham & Cheese mini-sandwich things you brought to my house that one time! YUM! Such comfort food. I make them for parties all the time now! Hope you and the fam get to feeling better...I've been fighting off the beginnings of a cold for a week now, but I'm sure it's inevitable! xoxo www.styleoyster.blogspot.com www.i-heartfitness.blogspot.com

christy said...

This makes me want to start a big pot of soup, go home and get in my pajamas and make myself a grilled cheese! Too bad its not an option!