Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

March 22, 2013

That One Time I Met Cynthia Rowley


This week has been a frenzy of fashion and parties. It's Charleston Fashion Week so the town is busy. I have been, too. Hanging with friends at parties...

With the exquisite Haskell Harris

Chilling with Cynthia Rowley... (I'm in love with her bonded leggings)


And yep, attending the shows, too. Read my really honest recap of the first couple of CFW nights here!!! 

I hope to see more of you local readers this weekend. I'm super proud to say that every single LLL reader who has come up to introduce herself to me has been smokin' hot and the best dressed at the shows. I feel, like, so proud. Like I have something to do with it (I know I don't). It's like I'm your momma hen and you're my chicks. HA. Or maybe I'm still feeling last night's champagne...

8 comments:

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Gorgeous as usual! Love her leggings too ;)

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Wow, CR? Maj!! Glad you're having fun and looking fly!!

Unknown said...

hahhaha..you seems like our momma hen..:D
Loved it
kiddicare

Unknown said...

Love your clothing, so funny and interesting! cheap peplum dresses

Lindsey Suggs said...

Keep the fashion week updates coming! I love them and hope to make it to Charleston Fashion Week one of these days. PS- I am now the proud new owner of two Trubadour pieces I saw on your Trubadour luncheon post. My closet thanks you!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome, Lindsey! Thanks guys.

Unknown said...

You look amazing and it sounds like so much fun! Hope the buzz lasts a long time :)
xo Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Unknown said...

So cute and stylish you are! Sounds like a blast.