Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 23, 2013

Hey All You Quirky & Colorful Design Lovers


The splashy design shop where all the cool kids buy their "omg where did you get that" coveted treasures is having a Memorial Day sale now through Monday. 15% off storewide, y'all. What is this shop you ask? I'm betting most of you know it well - none other than Furbish. You also probably already know that Jamie (Furbish's owner) doesn't have many sales... so when she does everyone takes note.

Just a few of my favorites...


It's like, you're favorite things on steroids in one pretty place. And on sale. Use code "LONGWEEKEND". Jamie's a cool chick - go support her!

6 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

I love it all! And I adore Jamie. For reals.

Unknown said...

I love a good sale especially from Furbish everything fro there is delish! {www.thepinkzipper.blogspot.ca}

Unknown said...

Chassity, you are a danger to my bank account! :) I'm in love with the Ahoy tablecloth and pretty much everything else. Can't pass up a sale!

manu fernando said...

nice designs.
want to know about love in various angles? please visit at

http://love-tenderly.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Bagh!!! Love that picture. I'm seriously obsessed with Furbish and love Jamie! xo

Unknown said...

Jamie is a majorly cool chic and I always want everything in her shop...including her entertaining chihuahua! Love all of your picks!