Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

May 28, 2013

What I'm Wearing: Chambray + Polka Dots


Sunny, summer days call for easy clothes. I love this sleeveless chambray top and these polka dot shorts because they can both be worn with so many things in a lot of different ways (remember when I wore these shorts with floral?). I'm getting my moneys worth out of them, which is when I always know that I made a good investment. Last week I paired them with summer's most versatile chambray for a night out downtown.




 La Mer makes the most perfect summer watches. I could collect a bunch of these.


We stopped for a little show, too. Because why not?


You don't take pictures in parking garages, too? Gray thought the lighting was cool. I dig it.

Photography by Gray Benko.

11 comments:

Alissa said...

Gorgeous combination!Love that chambray top.

Delta Daisies said...

loooove that outfit!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love this combination and love Gray's photography.

Natalie {Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers} said...

Cute shorts, I am all about shorts this summer!!

17 Perth said...

Yall must be having a blast doing these photos! :) I think this look is my favorite so far.

Unknown said...

Very cute, love the parking garage shot!

www.FripperyVintage.com

Unknown said...

Love this, that picture of you and the band so cute!!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

stop it with all your cuteness!!!

Unknown said...

Gray is so good...and you are becoming quite the model! I love those adorable polka dot shorts! I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Unknown said...

I'm all about statement shorts for summer, and that chambray shirt is such a staple! Photography is beautiful as always!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

You pretty thing! Love those shorts!!