Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 18, 2013

Skirting The Issue

What's your skirt style? Short, patterned, fitted, long, a dress? I'm pretty much all of the above.





Which are your favorites? I love them all but my most favorites for me are in bold. I also have a lot of love for this maya skirt and this gradient skirt, neither pictured above. And can we please talk about those Alexandre Birman ankle tie sandals up there with the striped skirt? I mean, whoa.

Hey, thanks for all the sweet comments on my family vacation pics I shared this morning. Whenever I'm having a bad day I'll just pull those up :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the stripe skirt!

Lindley @ The Grinning Labrador said...

I spotted that two-toned dress the other day and was so tempted to go ahead and get it! It's darling!

Unknown said...

I'm loving striped skirts lately! And your vaca pics were just too cute - can't wait for the bathing suit deets!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Lately I've been loving skirts a lot!